§ 1. General provisions
- MCE 2018 hereinafter referred to in the Regulations as the Conference, shall be held on June
05-06, 2018 in Warsaw at Kinoteka, Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw
- Conference Programme Organizer, responsible for the conference programme, is Polidea, based in Warsaw, Przeskok 2 Street, 00-032 Warsaw, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000330954, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 141904608, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7010185832.
- Conference Technical Organizer, responsible for the registration and service for conference participants, is Poznań International Fair, based in Poznan, Glogowska 14 Street, 60-734 Poznan, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000202703, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 004870933, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 777-00-00-488.
- Conference participants may be professionals, researchers, academics, students and other persons professionally associated with the topic of the Conference, as well as the representatives of entities operating in the sectors related to the topic of the Conference.
- As part of the Conference, research, workshops, lectures and educational sessions will be held, together with presenting sponsors’ space.
- The official website of the Conference is available at: https://2018.mceconf.com/
§ 2. Participation in the Conference
- 1. The conditions for the participation in the Conference are as follows:
a) in order to attend the Conference – one needs to fill in the application form online, which will be available on the Conference website during the registration period, along with making the appropriate payment no later than on 4th June 2018; After that date, the registration and the payment, shall be possible only at the Conference reception desk.
b) in order to present a company or product – during the Conference on a dedicated space - one needs to send a scan of a completed and signed exhibition package order form to email@example.com, which is available on the Conference website, along with making the appropriate payment no later than on April 6th 2018.
- The payment of the fees associated with the participation in the Conference, until June 4th 2018 shall be made by:
2.1. bank transfer to the bank account of the Conference Technical Organizer, i.e. Poznan International Fair
a) EUR account for foreign entities and foreign conference participants:
Bank name: PKO Bank Polski
Account number (EUR): IBAN: PL65 1020 4027 0000 1402 1430 4333
Swift Code: BPKOPLPW
b) PLN account - valid only for polish entities (exhibitors, partners, sponsors):
Bank name: PKO Bank Polski
Account number (PLN): 60 1020 4027 0000 1602 1430 4325
The payment of applicable fees after June 4th 2018, shall be possible only at the Conference reception desk at Kinoteka on June 5-6th 2018.
All costs must be covered by the ordering customer and free of charge for the receiver account.
The title of the conference and participants’ names and/or reference number must be clearly stated.
2.2. The fees for participation in the Conference can be also charged by credit card or PayU.
- The fees for participation in the Conference are set out in § 3 of the Regulations.
- The receipt of payment shall be confirmed by the Technical Organizer through a VAT invoice
in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The lack of the payment of the Conference participation fee until 6th June 2018, authorizes the Conference Technical Organizer to cancel the participant's registration.
- The acceptance of the registration form by the Conference Technical Organizer, subject to the receipt of applicable fees, shall be confirmed online. By sending the confirmation, the Conference Technical Organizer concludes an agreement with the Conference participant.
- Participant accepts these Regulations and the code of conduct by registering for the Conference.
- By registering the Participant agrees that:
a) his/her data being processed by Poznan International Fair and Polidea for statistical and marketing purposes,
b) his/her personal image will be published in Conference materials or other specialized publications.
- The cost of travel and accommodation shall be covered by the Conference Participant.
- Visa invitation letters are sent on request and only to participants registered and paid.
- Conference participants are recommended to insure the movable property brought to the Conference. The applies, in particular, to Conference participants presenting hardware and the other exhibits at the exhibition, scientific publishing companies, etc.
§ 3. Payment for participation in the Conference
- The payment should be made together with submitting participation application forms, as the payment of fees is a precondition of acceptance the Conference participation application.
- Standard fees for participation in the Conference:
(1.01.18 – 14.02.18)*
(15.02.18 – 6.05.18)*
(7.05.18 – 6.06.18)*
|Standard||790 PLN/195 EUR||1190 PLN/ 285 EUR||1390 PLN/ 335 EUR|
* gross price includes VAT
The participation fee includes:
- participation in the MCE 2018 Conference sessions,
- lunches and coffee breaks on June 5-6th 2018,
- Exhibition and Partnership Package
|STANDARD OFFER||NET COSTS*|
|EXHIBITOR||4m2 exhibition space (no booth), 1 table, 2 chairs, electricity mains and the Internet, 1 representative to participate in the Conference and the afterparty||5 000|
|GENERAL PARTNER FOR ENTIRE CONFERENCE||Presentation to be given during the plenary session at the Conference, Minimum 20-minute long substantive presentation on a topic related to that of the Conference program, agreed upon with the organizer, Company to be presented at the stand, Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference and in the afterparty, 10 invitations for the Conference and the afterparty or the Partner’s guests, Possibility to hold workshops, Partner’s logo on the conference key strap, Partner’s logo at IDs, Plenary session title partnership, Partner’s logo and name to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 10m2 exhibition space||60 000|
|GOLDEN PARTNER||Possibility to hold workshops, Company to be presented at the stand, 2 Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference, Partner’s logo to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 6m2 exhibition space||30 000|
|SILVER PARTNER||Speech to be given during the thematic session at the Conference, Company to be presented at the stand, 2 Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference, 3 invitations for the conference and the afterparty for the Partner’s guests, Partner’s logo to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 4m2 exhibition space||15 000|
* Settlements with Polish entities (exhibitors, partners) are possible only in PLN and are performed by Poznań International Fair in accordance with an average Euro exchange rate quoted by the National Bank of Poland to be in force (from 12.12.2017 r. in amount of 4,2 zł)
- The fee for participation in the Conference referred to in Item 2 and Item 3 includes the cost of liability insurance and accident insurance at the site of the Conference for the duration of the Conference.
§ 4. Cancellation of participation in the Conference
- The Participant may cancel his/her participation in the Conference. The Conference participant's cancellation needs to be made in writing.
- In case of the Participant's cancellation from participation in the Conference the paid fee paid shall not be reimbursed. However there is a possibility to send somebody else instead to participate in the Conference.
§ 5. Complaints
- Any claims of Conference Participants against the Organizers shall be submitted in writing with acknowledgement of receipt, to the correspondence address of the Technical Organizer: Poznan International Fair, Kancelaria, Głogowska 10 Street, 60-734 Poznan, Poland.
- The complaints of Conference Participants shall be made in writing, not later than within 14 days after the end of the Conference. After that, the complaints shall not be considered.
§ 6. Final provisions
- If the Conference does not take place for reasons attributable solely to the Programme and/or Technical Organizer, the Technical Organizer shall immediately reimburse the fees paid by the Participants to the bank accounts from which payment was made.
- If the Conference does not take place for reasons beyond the control of the Conference Programme Organizer and Conference Technical Organizer, due to the so-called "force majeure" (e.g. flood, hurricane, snowstorm, etc.), the Participant shall not be entitled to a reimbursement of any fees associated with participation in the Conference.
- The organizers shall not be responsible for the items left or lost by the Participants at the location
of the Conference.
- Personal data of the Conference Participants, gathered during the registration process, shall be handled in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 2016.922) for the purpose of concluding a Conference Participation Agreement, implementation of services related to participation in the Conference, possible complaint procedure, as well as direct marketing of Conference Technical Organizer and Conference Programme Organizer.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code.
- For the settlement of any disputes with foreign fair participants, the text of the Regulations in Polish shall prevail, and the law applicable to the interpretation of the Regulations is the Polish law.
- Any disputes that may arise between the Conference participant and Conference Programme Organizer and/or Conference Technical Organizer shall be settled by the court competent for the seat of a given Organizer.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on the day of their posting on the website https://2018.mceconf.com/.
- The Organizer has the right to change the Regulations. The changes shall be published