§ 1. General provisions
- MCE 2018 hereinafter referred to in the Regulations as the Conference, shall be held on June 05‑06, 2018 in Warsaw at Kinoteka, Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw.
- Conference Programme Organizer, responsible for the conference programme, is Polidea, based in Warsaw, Przeskok 2 Street, 00-032 Warsaw, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000330954, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 141904608, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7010185832.
- Conference Technical Organizer, responsible for the registration and service for conference participants, is Poznań International Fair, based in Poznan, Glogowska 14 Street, 60-734 Poznan, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000202703, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 004870933, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 777-00-00-488.
- Conference participants may be professionals, researchers, academics, students and other persons professionally associated with the topic of the Conference, as well as the representatives of entities operating in the sectors related to the topic of the Conference.
- As part of the Conference, research, workshops, lectures and educational sessions will be held, together with presenting sponsors’ space.
- The official website of the Conference is available at: https://2018.mceconf.com/
§ 2. Participation in the Conference
- The conditions for the participation in the Conference are as follows:
a) in order to attend the Conference – one needs to fill in the application form online, which will be available on the Conference website during the registration period, along with making the appropriate payment no later than on 4th June 2018; After that date, the registration and the payment, shall be possible only at the Conference reception desk.
b) in order to present a company or product – during the Conference on a dedicated space - one needs to send a scan of a completed and signed exhibition package order form to email@example.com, which is available on the Conference website, along with making the appropriate payment no later than on April 6th 2018.
- The payment of the fees associated with the participation in the Conference, until June 4th 2018 shall be made by:
2.1 bank transfer to the bank account of the Conference Technical Organizer, i.e. Poznan International Fair
a) EUR account for foreign entities and foreign conference participants:
Bank name: PKO Bank Polski
Account number (EUR): IBAN: PL65 1020 4027 0000 1402 1430 4333
Swift Code: BPKOPLPW
b) PLN account - valid only for Polish entities (exhibitors, partners, sponsors):
Bank name: PKO Bank Polski
Account number (PLN): 60 1020 4027 0000 1602 1430 4325
The payment of applicable fees after June 3th 2018, will not be possible. In case of interest in participating in the Conference, the Organizer will inform the person concerned about the possibility of paying fees for this participation.
All costs must be covered by the ordering customer and free of charge for the receiver account.
The title of the conference and participants’ names and/or reference number must be clearly stated.
2.2. The fees for participation in the Conference can be also charged by credit card or PayU.
- The fees for participation in the Conference are set out in § 3 of the Regulations.
- The receipt of payment shall be confirmed by the Technical Organizer through a VAT invoice in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The lack of the payment of the Conference participation fee until 6th June 2018, authorizes the Conference Technical Organizer to cancel the participant's registration.
- The acceptance of the registration form by the Conference Technical Organizer, subject to the receipt of applicable fees, shall be confirmed online. By sending the confirmation, the Conference Technical Organizer concludes an agreement with the Conference participant.
- Participant accepts these Regulations and the code of conduct by registering for the Conference.
- The cost of travel and accommodation shall be covered by the Conference Participant.
- Visa invitation letters are sent on request and only to participants registered and paid.
- Conference participants are recommended to insure the movable property brought to the Conference. This applies, in particular, to Conference participants presenting hardware and other exhibits at the exhibition, scientific publications, etc.
§ 3. Payment for participation in the Conference
- The payment should be made together with submitting participation application forms, as the payment of fees is a precondition of acceptance the Conference participation application.
- Standard fees for participation in the Conference:
(1.01.18 – 14.02.18)*
(15.02.18 – 10.05.18)*
(11.05.18 – 3.06.18)*
|Standard||790 PLN/195 EUR||1190 PLN/ 285 EUR||1390 PLN/ 335 EUR|
* gross price includes VAT
The participation fee includes:
- participation in the MCE 2018 Conference sessions,
- lunches and coffee breaks on June 5-6th 2018,
- Exhibition and Partnership Package
|STANDARD OFFER||NET COSTS*|
|EXHIBITOR||4m2 exhibition space (no booth), 1 table, 2 chairs, electricity mains and the Internet, 1 representative to participate in the Conference and the afterparty.||5 000|
|GENERAL PARTNER FOR ENTIRE CONFERENCE||Presentation to be given during the plenary session at the Conference, Minimum 20-minute long substantive presentation on a topic related to that of the Conference program, agreed upon with the organizer, Company to be presented at the stand, Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference and in the afterparty, 10 invitations for the Conference and the afterparty for the Partner’s guests, possibility to hold workshops, Partner’s logo on the conference key strap, Partner’s logo at IDs, plenary session title partnership, Partner’s logo and name to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 10m2 exhibition space.||60 000|
|GOLDEN PARTNER||Possibility to hold workshops, Company to be presented at the stand, 2 Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference, Partner’s logo to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 6m2 exhibition space.||30 000|
|SILVER PARTNER||Speech to be given during the thematic session at the Conference, Company to be presented at the stand, 2 Partner’s representatives to participate in the Conference, 3 invitations for the conference and the afterparty for the Partner’s guests, Partner’s logo to be placed on conference materials, Partner’s logo and name to be displayed on information boards at the Conference, 4m2 exhibition space.||15 000|
- The fee for participation in the Conference referred to in Item 2 and Item 3 includes the cost of liability insurance and accident insurance at the Conference venue for the duration of the Conference.
§ 4. Cancellation of participation in the Conference
- The Participant may cancel his/her participation in the Conference. The Conference participant's cancellation needs to be made in writing.
- In case of the Participant's cancellation of participation in the Conference the fee paid shall not be reimbursed. However there is a possibility to send somebody else instead to participate in the Conference.
§ 5. Complaints
- Any claims of Conference Participants against the Organizers shall be submitted in writing with acknowledgement of receipt, to the correspondence address of the Technical Organizer: Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie, Kancelaria, ul. Głogowska 10, 60-734 Poznań, Poland.
- The complaints of Conference Participants shall be made in writing, not later than within 14 days after the end of the Conference. After that, the complaints shall not be considered.
§ 6. Final provisions
- If the Conference does not take place for reasons attributable to the Programme and/or Technical Organizer, the Technical Organizer shall immediately reimburse the fees paid by the Participants to the bank accounts from which payment was made.
- If the Conference does not take place for reasons beyond the control of the Conference Programme Organizer and Conference Technical Organizer, due to the so-called "force majeure" (e.g. flood, hurricane, snowstorm, etc.), the Participant shall not be entitled to a reimbursement of any fees associated with participation in the Conference.
- The organizers shall not be responsible for the items left or lost by the Participants at the Conference venue.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code.
- For the settlement of any disputes with foreign fair participants, the text of the Regulations in Polish shall prevail, and the law applicable to the interpretation of the Regulations is the Polish law.
- Any disputes that may arise between the Conference participant and Conference Programme Organizer and/or Conference Technical Organizer shall be settled by the court competent for the seat of a given Organizer.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on the day of their posting on the website https://2018.mceconf.com/.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations. The changes shall be published at: https://2018.mceconf.com/.
Conference Organizer's information obligation
- Particulars of the controller
Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie (Poznań International Fair), with its registered office in Poznań, at 14 Głogowska street, 60-734 Poznań and Polidea, with its registered office in Warsaw, at 2 Przeskok street, 00-032 Warsaw hereby notify the Participant that they are the controllers of the Participant's personal data. The Participant may exercise their rights under the provisions of law against MTP and Polidea.
The contact details of the Controller's Data Protection Officer: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the MCE 2018 conference.
- Purposes and grounds for data processing
The Participant's personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) participation in the MCE 2018 conference (performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the so called General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR);
b) compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject in relation to the organization of the MCE 2018 conference, and in particular accounting and tax settlement obligations (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
c) establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims between the Participant and the Controller (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
d) for direct marketing purposes of products or services of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
e) upon the Participant's consent, their data may be processed for the purposes indicated each time in the consent form, e.g. for the purposes of sending commercial offers or making telephone contacts by the Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR. Provision of consent for the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is not required to conclude or perform the Contract.
- Data recipient
The Controller may disclose the Participant's personal data to entities which render legal services for the Controller. Moreover, the Controller may entrust providers of services or products which operate for the benefit of the Controller, in particular those entities which render IT, accounting, maintenance, agency, mail, courier and printing services for the Controller, with the processing of the Participant's personal data.
In accordance with contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data concluded with such entities, the Controller shall require that such service providers provide a legal, high-level protection of privacy and security of the Participant's personal data processed by them on behalf of the Controller.
- Data retention period
The Participant's personal data shall be retained for the period necessary to hold the MCE 2018 conference, after which such data shall be retained for the period of limitation applicable to claims and punishable acts or for the period required by the provisions of law, e.g. tax law.
During the organization and course of the conference, the Participant's personal data shall be processed for direct marketing purposes of the Controller's products or services and shall be retained until the Participant objects, where applicable, to the processing of their personal data for such purposes. After the MCE 2018 conference, the Participant's personal data shall be retained for direct marketing purposes of the Controller's products or services and shall be retained until the Participant withdraws their consent. However, the Controller shall leave the Participant's name and ID, only to avoid the re-use of the Participant's data for the purposes covered by the objection or by the consent that was withdrawn.
- Participant's rights
The Participant has:
a) right of access to their personal data – as per Article 15 of the GDPR,
b) right to rectification of their personal data – as per Article 16 of the GDPR,
c) right of erasure of their personal data – as per Article 17 of the GDPR,
d) right to restriction of processing of their personal data – as per Article 18 of the GDPR,
e) right to data portability – as per Article 20 of the GDPR.
f) In the event of the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes of the Controller's products or services during the organization and course of the MCE 2018 conference, the Participant shall have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for such purposes.
- In the event of the processing of personal data on the basis of a consent (expressing consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes of the Controller's products or services after the MCE 2018 conference - the Participant shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any moment. The withdrawal of a consent shall not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Protection Officer to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- The Participant shall have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if they believe that the Controller processes their personal data in breach of the provisions of the GDPR.